1. Be a Foodie: Visit Stonewall Kitchen or have a progressive dinner by enjoying appetizers at one restaurant, dinner at another and completing the evening at a third eatery for dessert and cocktails.
5. Take in a Show: Visit the Ogunquit Playhouse for live theater or go to a cinema to watch the latest “it” movie.
7. Release The Nerd Inside You: Go to the Seacoast Science Center and learn a few things, while having fun. Pocket protector not required.
8. Put on Your Explorer Hat: Get in the car and drive. Stop whenever something catches your fancy. The seacoast still looks beautiful in the rain… and who knows, you may even catch a rainbow!
9. Hostess with the Mostess: Invite friends to come over and host a theme night complete with games, food and even costumes (if you are feeling wild and crazy)!
10. Homebody for the Day: Don’t feel like leaving the house? Then don’t bother! Curl up with a good book, try a new recipe, binge watch a television series or login to Pinterest and try a craft that you pinned.
Williams Realty Partners of Keller Williams Coastal and Lakes & Mountains is the #1 KW Team in Maine. We strive to provide an exceptional experience to all our clients, whether they are buying, selling, or investing in real estate. The team can be reached at 1-207-351-8188.